Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Stash Report - a little finish

This week I have been really busy and sewed heaps. I got my 2nd quilt for the month ready to send off to the long armer. I got the top  mystery quilt from Patch n Peace finished off with a couple of borders and then I pieced a back for it. I really pieced the back. I used up most of the extra units that I had pulled for the mystery quilt blocks as well as various other random left over bits from  various projects. It took me ages but I had fun. 

But its not yet quilted or bound or labelled so I don't get to count it as a finish so can't use the fabric from that

I also made 63 raggy hearts for a swap I am in with my Patchwork Group... but again... not able to be counted yet.

I DID have one finish though. Fangirl (my daughter) bought me over a cross stitched picture that she had completed for a swap she is in and asked if I would make it into wall hanging for her... which I did. It was only tiny but it was a finish so that is good. .28m The design is one of her originals and she sells the pattern on Etsy store - go here 

I also got some fabric in... an order that I had put in on Equilter turned up. Which is nice ... but it means I have to count it on a week there hasn't been much usage at all so I'm going backwards AGAIN. I got 5 half yards of fabric for a special secret project. I don't think that the person I am making it for reads my blog but just in case I won't say anything more. It metric that was  2.34m

So my stats for this week Week 25

Fabric Used                                0.28

Fabric Added                              2.34

Year to Date

Fabric Used                               69.26

Fabric Added                             35.35

Net Fabric used                        33.91m

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment