Another week has gone past with no finishes but its another week of no purchases so haven't gone backwards at least! Have worked on a few things. Our minister asked me to make something for her to use with the children in church. She supplied the materials - 7 pieces of felt that i sewed end to end - so i can't really count that at all.
I also started work on the curtains for the spare room. Got them sewn together and the tape on the top and the side seams. Still have to turn up the hems at the bottom but at the moment they are hanging in the window to let them drop. Hopefully I will finish them tomorrow. To be honest I wanted to finish them off today so I could count them but ran out of time.
I did get some fabric in the mail from a fabric swap but since i counted the 2 metres of fabric I bought to send in the swap I didn't have to count my share of the swap! This was a grey swap run by Amy at Amy's creative Side We all sent in 2 yards of fabric cut into 10" squares. This is what I got back
It was an amazing diversity of fabric - quite a range of grey. I was the only international contributor - everyone else was from the USA so it was more expensive for me to enter (my postage was 3 times what others had to pay) but it was fun to go in.
So my stash report for this week is the same as last week
Year to Date Used 60.47
Year to Date added 38.31
Net Used 22.16m
Linking up with Stash report at Patchwork Times