My August goals were
- Work on Jenni's baby quilt - no I don't think I did anything more with this (can't recall)
- Quilt Payton's baby quilt - pinned but not quilted still that was a start.
- make bag holder DONE I got this done for Fangirl as requested and I even used Tardis fabric so should score well on favourite mummy stakes.
- catch up on club's mystery quilt DONE - now the next clue is out so I will work on that at Patchwork this week.
- make items for HML I made quite a few hanging towels as we drove in the car - not sewn but quilted. Still... I made them. I even have sold 4 of them to my oldest sister.
- finish quilt Soley's baby DONE and posted off to her as well
- finish Damien's baby quilt DONE and posted off to him.
- Quilt My Cat Likes to Hide in boxes.... nope not done.
So for the month that is only 2 not done at all and one partially completed so that isn't too bad I guess.
The way I am feeling right now I am not sure I will accomplish anything this month however I shall aim high and see how I get on.
- add the fabrics purchased on the Gold Coast to my stash spreadsheet and put the fabric away. (currently its spread all over my sewing room floor)
- finish the Repeat wall hanging
- do last step in the club Mystery quilt (step 6)
- prep projects to take travelling with us in October (hand and machine) I am mainly thinking of small things to make for the HWL stall in November and thinking of stuff from the Pokemon and other licensed fabrics - pot holders,plastic bag holders, small zipper purses and pouches etc.
- Finish Payton's quilt
- work on Jenni's baby quilt
- work on Birds in the Air Twilter quilt
- make things for HWL
- keep up to date on my blog
Mostly I just want to get in and do something. I am so over feeling wan and washed out.