September is already under way.... Spring is Sprung in Australia.
Time for some new goals to see us through this month.
1) POD quilt. Make the last "weekly" block (no 30) Remake block 11 and work on some other extras to go around the bookshelf.
2) "Going Green" Finish this quilt - its pinned. Needs quilting and binding.
3) "Pink Pizzazz" Quilt and bind this club quilt
4) Hexagon Quilt Continue to work on hexagon quilt - make 100 hexies
5) Mend 2006 hexagon year quilt
6) UFO Finish or at least work on one UFO from sidebar list
7) Work on Christmas Project
8) Make extra Raggy Hearts.
The last two of these are pretty open ended so will give me lots of scope to work on some things that have been sitting there without having to be too specific. Gives me the opportunity to test the water and see what is going to excite me.
Have you set some Goals for September