Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Stash Report

It's been a slow start to the year when it comes to sewing but I did manage one finish this week. 

Even better it was a UFO. 



When we visited Norway (in 2010) I bought some fabric from a LQS in the town of our host son's family. It was just 3 skinny quarters and I really didn't know what to do with them. I ended up making a table runner. I started it ages ago but this week got it out and worked out how I was going to finish it off and now it is done.



I have some left over bits and pieces of fabric and might end up making some co-ordinating coasters. Its only a small finish - 35cm x 75cm .72m

No purchases this week.

Week 3
Fabric used          .72
Fabric added      0.00
Net usage          0.72m

Year to Date     
Fabric used         2.88
Fabric Added       9.05
Net Usage         -6.17m

Linking up with Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. Great use for the fabric. Progress is progress. I have been busy making backs for UFOs so I am sewing and using fabric so no "finishes" this week. I now have 6 tops with backs ready to quilt. I have decided 2 will go to the long armer and I will baste and quilt the other 4. Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete