Thursday, May 27, 2010

Steve Taylor was the specail guest speaker at Synod, delivering the Norman and Mary Millar lecture on Saturday night. He was a great speaker - interesting, dynamic and challenging. If you want to hear it for yourself there is an audiofile that you can download from the journeyonline website.
http://www.journeyonline.com.au/showArticle.php?categoryId=10&articleId=2365

Sorry, I still haven't worked out how to add hot links to the blog so that you can just click on it and it will take you there. Perhaps one of my clever children will be able to work it out.

Less than 24 hours till I go now.... have to do some ironing and tidying up, and get the washing in and a few other things too. I probably will think of 100 other things I should have done today... and all before I land in Brisbane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment