Lets look at what is on it
- Make items for HWL stall at Christmas in July Craft Fair - whew. I am glad that is there. Yes - I have done heaps for this including 8 table runners and almost 20 pencil cases.
- Catch up on Summer Reading QAL - DONE
- Work on Jenni's baby quilt - I have put the top together.
- Finish quilt for Asha - DONE
- Finish Damien, Peyton and Soley's baby qulits. I have made the tops for these quilts but not the backing
- Quilt Onya Bike - I have booked the longarm machine at our club rooms this week for 2 days so hope to get it done then
- Quilt My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes - nope
- Quilt Hexie quilt - nope
- Make backing for Amy Gibson BOM and quilt - nope
- catch up on club's mystery quilt. - nope. This will be a good one to take away with me for the week I am gone.
So whilst I have made a reasonable start on my goals, given that I really have only got 5 days left at home I can't see me getting them all done, especially since 2 days are going to be totally given over to quilting Onya Bike. Given that this is the most urgent of all my projects this month that is ok.