Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Musing - Setting June Goals

The first day of the month - almost half way through the year - wow.

Time to think through what my goals for June will be

Complete POD Blocks for the month and do the last one for this month ie blocks 21 22 23 24 25. I have already started on block 21. If I'd pushed it I might have got it done last night but was feeling a bit tired so NOT the time to tackle a double paper pieced block... which has all sorts of extra bits cause there are 3 different ways of doing it. I did something I NEVER do... cut up all the sheets into bits... and yeah now I am confused by what goes where. Might have to reprint some pages to get myself sorted out.


The Project of Doom 2015 Quilt Along on Fandom In Stitches photo PoD2015ComingSoon_zpsf2dd6a6c.jpg

Complete Scrapitude quilt. The clue has been up for a couple of weeks now. This will be a project on my quilting retreat

Complete Mystery Quilt top at Patch n Peace. I am prepped and ready for this. I was supposed to be leaving Thursday midday to drive down to Yeppoon for it but now I have a funeral to go to and so won't leave till Friday morning.

Complete 2 Amy Gibson blocks. If I can I would love to do a few more but we shall see. I will print off patterns and take them with me this weekend


Craftsy.com

Make zipper pouches for Handmade Love stall. This is on the coming weekend but when I am being realistic - I don't know when I will get anything made. I guess I will just try to make some over the month to go into the stall.

Start beanies for The Beast, Kombi Boy and Boyo. To do this I am going to have to go buy some wool. I'll have to go to Spotlight whilst I am in Rockhampton over the weekend.

These are my goals. Other things may well crop up over the month - they usually do. I might slip an extra one in

Work on putting blocks together for another community quilt. There are 2 more sets of blocks to get made into blocks. Then we might start another BOM. This is something I can do up at the patchwork rooms at our gatherings on Wednesday. I won't get to it this week though because its our local Agricultural show and our show holiday. 

This is also my post for A Lovely Year of Finishes. My goal for June, my finish for this term will be to finish off my Scrapitude quilt


A Lovely Year of Finishes

No comments:

Post a Comment