Thursday, June 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday - Preparations and Pouches

I am off on a 4 day retreat on Friday. I will be staying with my good friend Suzy in Yeppoon whilst attending a retreat. Usually I live in but since my friend moved to the area in January I am going to be able to combine visiting her and participating in the retreat. It should be a great time.

I have a few projects up my sleeve to do over the weekend. There is going to be a mystery quilt being run over the weekend. I have got the preparations all done so that is step one.

I also have the last step of Scrapitude to complete. I need to find fabric for the sashing and borders for that...must look up the instructions and make sure I have stuff organised for that.

I'd also like to work on some more blocks in the Amy Gibson BOM craftsy class done. I have them down loaded to my computer.

I have been busy with some small project this week.

I got stuck into my paper piecing and caught up the 5 blocks I was behind - the last one was a double block so really I was only 4 weeks behind but 5 blocks.




I got some zipper pouches made last night and today to go on the Hand Made With Love stall this weekend. I got 6 made but one of them will be for my friend that I am staying with this weekend. I also need a donation for a silent auction at the retreat so one might go to that as well.

 






WIPs on Wednesday    WIP Wednesday


2 comments:

  1. Love the zippy pouches, they make great gifts.
    Wow 4 days of retreat sounds wonderful! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zippy pouches are adorable! Especially the hedgehog print!

    ReplyDelete