Sunday, July 17, 2016

Mid month goal review

This year is zipping past. This month has really moved. Its over half way through and I am rather scared to look at my goals. I have achieved a lot - have done heaps of sewing but unfortunately much of it wasn't on my goal list for the month. I could sneak them in ... that might make things look a bit better. I am going away in 5 days time and whilst I can (and probably will) take my machine with me not really sure how much stitching I will be able to get done.

Lets look at what is on it

  • Make items for HWL stall at Christmas in July Craft Fair - whew. I am glad that is there. Yes - I have done heaps for this including 8 table runners and almost 20 pencil cases. 

  • Catch up on Summer Reading QAL - DONE
  • Work on Jenni's baby quilt - I have put the top together.
  • Finish quilt for Asha - DONE
  • Finish  Damien, Peyton and Soley's baby qulits. I have made the tops for these quilts but not the backing
  • Quilt Onya Bike - I have booked the longarm machine at our club rooms this week for 2 days so hope to get it done then
  • Quilt My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes - nope
  • Quilt Hexie quilt - nope
  • Make backing for Amy Gibson BOM and quilt - nope
  • catch up on club's mystery quilt. - nope. This will be a good one to take away with me for the week I am gone.
So whilst I have made a reasonable start on my goals, given that I really have only got 5 days left at home I can't see me getting them all done, especially since 2 days are going to be totally given over to quilting Onya Bike. Given that this is the most urgent of all my projects this month that is ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment