Sunday, August 7, 2016

August Goals - 1 week down

Its only been one week into the month but having made some progress I am keen to check in. Isn't it always the way.


No photos sorry as the internet connection speeds isn't fast enough for me to do it.

As you can see from the side bar I had 8 goals for this month and I have completed half of them! Yes!

I have made the bag holder for Fangirl. I might make her wait till Christmas to get it ... or I might give it to her next time I see her.

I have completed the quilt for our friend Soley's baby boy. I know his name but it is still private. In Iceland the baby's name isn't made public till after their baptism. She told me the name so I could put it on his quilt label. Now I have to post it off to them.

I have also finished the quilt for my great nephew Damien who was born 15 weeks premature. He's now 4 months old. He is still in hospital but making great progress.

I have also pinned the quilt for my friend's grand daughter Payton. It's ready to be quilted. So whilst not finished I have made some progress

I have also caught up on our club's mystery quilt. Funny story - I got the first 5 units done (one per fat quarter) and couldn't find the clue for the 6th fat quarter. I was about to text my friend Lyndi to ask for the clue... and then I realised that I was up to date and the 6th unit step had yet to be revealed. LOL. 

There are 3 goals I haven't made any progress on - no items made for Handmade With Love, no progress on my niece's baby's quilt but the bub isn't due for a while yet so no rush! Also haven't made any progress on My Cat Likes to Hide in Boxes. Its pinned and ready to quilt. I would have bought it with me (we are currently at the beach for a few days) but I tend to not quilt on my little Janome Gem. The throat space isn't that great. I have bought some projects to work on for HML but I won't get any finishes - just realised I left the zippers and clips behind. Ho Hum.



No comments:

Post a Comment