Monday, November 9, 2015

Sunday Stash Report

Its been a nil all draw this week. That is to say I haven't bought any fabric and I haven't finished any projects. I have been sewing... making progress with some hexies and completing 5 more blocks for my Harry Potter POD quilt. These will go on the top of the bookshelf, which I have put together. I am going to make a couple of more blocks to go along the side and then I have few things that will go under the bookshelf



So my stats for this week

Week 45
              Fabric Used                  0
              Fabric Added                0

Year To Date
              Fabric Used               138.29
              Fabric Added               76.70

Net Used/Added                         61.59 used

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment