I got it pinned at Patchwork on Wednesday but didn't get to put it under the machine needle till this afternoon. I quilted it very simply. I echo quilted around the dark and light diamonds. I extended the quilting lines over the border as well. As I was stitching on the last of the border to the back of the quilt I found a pucker but decided that since its for me I really couldn't be bothered to do the unpicking I would need to do to get it out so its staying there. I machined the binding to the back, flipped it over and then chose a decorative flower stitch to secure the binding down to the front. I messed up the last corner rather badly but once again I decided that it would be okay. Can you tell I am not a super fussy quilter.
So that is my finish for the week. The quilt is 2.15m square so that was a total of 10.35m of fabric used up. Whoo hoo. I had no fabric purchases so my stats are
Used this week: 10.35m
Added this week 0m
Year to Date Used 125.52m
Year to Date added 80.27m
Net Used 45.25m
Linking up with Sunday Stash Report @ Patchwork Times