Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Stash Report

I've had 5 finishes this week. Doesn't that sound impressive. Not going to make for big usage though since they were 5 mini quilts. They all measured approx 30cm square, and used around .25 metre each (the actual amount was 1.28m for the 5 quilts)

No purchases though so that is good.

I've found that I have had a mix up in my calculations and have a higher net usage than I was thinking, which is good... better than it going the other way.

Used this week:                            1.28m

Added this week                               0m

Year to Date Used                      126.8m
Year to Date added                      76.27m
Net Used                                        50.53m


I am not sure that I am going to get any finishes this week or for awhile. I do have a quilt on my design wall. Its from my orphan blocks. Trying to work out a suitable arrangement for them. They are different sizes and so I am going to need to make some fillers to get it to work. So I think it might take me more than a week to get the top arranged pleasingly let alone put together or finished.

I've also started to design another "Trip Around the World" using black and white  and some red and white half square triangles. This one I plan to make off centre and it won't be quite as big.

Linking up with 

Stash Report @ Patchwork Times

Stash Report @ Patchwork Times

1 comment: