Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mid month Goal review

We are now half way through the month. How am I going with my goals

  • make 3 bags for Hand Made Love   DONE - have actually made 6:) - reported on this last week
  • complete blue quilt top for patchwork group - making good progress on this. Just got to put the last narrow border on and the top is done

  • do a block from 2012 BOM Craftsy class - haven't looked at this
  • complete Tea Shop Quilt - the quilt top is now pinned and ready to be quilted so getting there
  • start work on Judy's bluebird quilt - STARTED but on hold again till I get the Tea Shop Quilt done

  • make Lenten banner DONE

  • make miniature birthday quilt - got this made today. Not sure about it - might make another one but I have one done!

  • complete all blocks for POD challenge - I'm up to date. I finished block 10 today

  • complete Elephant parade blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment