Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stash Report a couple of weeks together

Haven't posted properly since I got home... sorry about that. Have hit the ground running. In the 5 days since we got back have had doctors appointments, catch up with friends, farewell for our minister, a Quiz night, church and church lunch, a carols service and have had to try to sort out the camping stuff. Oh and get some Christmas happening in the house.

I have made a bit of time for sewing and have a little something ALMOST completed. I was going to try to get the binding stitched down so I could report a finish BUT then went out the carols service and when I got home realised I needed to write to my family (I send an email letter each week which I send to my brothers, sisters, children and some nieces and nephews, cousins and family friends) SO... the project didn't get finished. 

I didn't do a report last week due to technical difficulties. I have had no finishes but did buy some fabric. I got .5m white tone on tone in Warracknabeal to do some embroideries on for some patterns I had bought at the same time. Then whilst in Adelaide. I broke my "Only  buy it if you have a project for it" rule and got 4 fat quarters and a half metre piece from "Bluebird Park" by Kate & Birdie Paper Co for Moda. 


I also bought this pattern whilst I was there. Looking forward to making it



So no finishes and 1.5 m purchased

Used this week:                               0.00m

Added since last report                 1.50m

Year to Date Used                       133.31m
Year to Date added                       93.47m
Net Used                                          39.84m

So I'm still in the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment