Anyway... this early report will be it for the next two stash reports.
I have had 2 finishes this week and again NO fabric purchases.
Twist and Disappear.
Its done. I put it under the machine one night and got all the quilting done, including the border. The next day I trimmed it up and machined the binding on front and back. I wrote all about it in Wednesday WIP report. It was good to get it done. I think this is destined for charity. I will take it to the office for Uniting Care when I get back.
Fabric used 4.06m
Gamer Girl's Christmas Stocking
This was one of my July goals. Think it was also April or May's goal too but I got it done. She loves My Little Pony but had none of that fabric, let alone anything Christmassy. I did wonder about making it rather alternative in black and white or something like that but in the end decided to make it so that it matched Kombi Boy's stocking in traditional colours. I couldn't remember how I had made the other one, even with it sitting there. I cut out 2 stocking shapes by tracing around KB's stocking onto some old white sheeting.
|I used Kombi Boy's stocking as a pattern|
It was tricky working my way around the corner of the stocking. I had to bring the strips into a point and fan out behind to get them around the corner.
|I started at the toe of the stocking. Not sure why|
|Around the corner and up the leg|
|It matches Kombi Boy's stocking. His is the only one that "kicks" to the right. All our stockings kick to the left so Gamer Girl's matches his.|
Fabric used .5m
Used this week: 4.56m
Added this week 0m
Year to Date Used 100.58
Year to Date added 72.27
Net Used 28.31