I have already basically done a report for the month at my mid month check in.
The 6 Christmas stockings I had to work on are all done as far as I can. 2 are completed and 4 are awaiting the embroidered names that are being done at home (thanks Lyndi) and I will finish them up as soon as I can after I get home.
25 zipper pouches are done and sent to the person who ordered them
I have done HEAPS of stuff for Handmade With Love. As well as the zipper pouches mentioned above and the 4 Christmas stockings from the first goal I have finished handtowels, zipper pouches, pot holders, coin purses, ear bud carriers.
Hand projects - I've been doing some crocheting in the car. I have made 8 drink bottle carriers
I have put together the centre of the Club Mystery Quilt (now called Getting Along) and have sewn the borders but won't attach them till I add another small border at home.
I have worked on the Bonnie Hunter quilt String X (Stringen' Em Along). The string centres are all done and I will choose the background fabric from my stash at home.
The doily quilt, Handmade Heritage has the strips down one side but I need to cut more pink and purple strips when I get home to complete them with a strip and cornerstone for each one.
The only goal not complete is deciding on a design for Suzu's quilt. I think I will use the pattern that I bought at the Gold Coast in August. I can't remember it but if I definitely say I will do that one... I am DONE for the month - YAY
And Now for November
- Complete 4 Christmas stockings (HWL commission)
- Complete zipper pouches, headphone covers, coin purses, potholders, hand towels using licensed fabrics
- Doctor Who Potholders (HWL commission)
- Complete "Getting Along" quilt top
- Complete "Handmade Heritage"
- Work on String X quilt "Stringin' 'Em Along"
- stitch velcro onto hand towels and bandanna bibs
- Sew HWL labels onto the items completed whilst on holidays
- Start work on Suzu's quilt