Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Goals

Its a new month so that means a new set of goals. I didn't do too well on completing last months goals. Hopefully I will do better this month.

  • Complete my first Diamond Dash quilt. This means make the backing, pin and quilt it.
  • Work on second Diamond Dash quilt.
  • Work on Hexie quilt - I have almost half of the top assembled. I have made most of the hexie flowers. I have to do the sky/clouds top piece and the grassy bottom bits. I might make a few more green and blue hexies if I decide that the multi-coloured blues and green ones I have made aren't suitable.
  • Pin and quilt hash tag quilt.
  • empty scrap basket at least once during month

I'm joining in Darla (the Scientific Quilter)'s March-A-Long. (go here for all the details) where we commit to sewing 15 minutes every day in March. This is easy for me... cause I am retired. For working people it can be more difficult. I will report in each week what I have achieved for the week. so
  • 15 minutes quilt related activity each day in March

No comments:

Post a Comment