Friday, April 25, 2014

Fitness Friday

I think this week it should be not so much fitness Friday. Its all been messed up with Annie dying, Fixit Guy home on holidays, Boyo home on holidays, Easter, extra church services, play rehearsal etc etc. I haven't run at all this week. I have managed a walk most days and by sheer determination ie running on the spot at 11.30PM I have made my 10 000 steps each day but that has been just about it. Oh well no... on Easter Sunday I made myself do 16 000 steps to make up for all the extra chocolate I ate and I have tried to do a few extra each day as well cause I have been finishing off the Easter treats. The Mother's Day Classic is only 3 weeks away now so I am going to have to make some time to run a bit more to be sure I can make the 7 kms still.

I am away from home this weekend, involved in a Christian retreat called Walk to Emmaus. I am not sure I will get much time to actually walk ... might be doing some running on the spot in my bedroom at night. I am going to be sharing with Fangirl so hope she is up to the challenge of me being crazy in the room at night.

Weightwise... not a lot of joy. I managed to keep the damage from Easter down a bit for a start but certainly haven't lost anything... might have put a bit on but still under 90kgs so feel ok about that. Half way to my goal... need to lose that extra 9kgs that is loving me too much.

I was looking through some old photos of me this week. Looking at the photos on my phone. I sure did pack the weight on there for a bit and think that I am looking a whole lot better. Will try to find some comparison shots for you when I am able to access my photos more easily

No comments:

Post a Comment