Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Stash Report- nothing ventured nothing gained

I think this is the first week since I started doing my stash report that I have nothing to report. Nothing finished nothing bought.

I am close to a finish on my Sombrero Stars. Well at least the Top is finished and I am close to finishing off the backing. Then I have to sandwich it and quilt it... owe... well... maybe NOT so close to a finish as I thought. Hopefully I will get it done this week. That is my plan.

I haven't bought any fabric this week. I did walk through Lincraft in the Myer Centre in Brisbane CBD on Friday morning but was strong and didn't even look properly. I didn't need anything so didn't buy anything and I was very proud of myself..

So my stats are the same as last week

Used                               0m
purchased                        0m



Used YTD                      53.06m
Purchased YTD              22.81m

Net usage YTD              30.25

Linking up with Stash Report at Patchwork Times


No comments:

Post a Comment