I have made a little progress on The Tea Shop Quilt completing a couple more of the applique blocks. I have just one to go but it has the most changes of colours on it so will take a little while. I haven't finally settled on a design for the layout but think that the one with the teashop at the centre of the quilt may well be my final one.
I have also joined the Scrapitude - Scrap in a Box Mystery quilt. I completed the first clue/step Monday night. The next clue is up but not sure when I will get
I have Vanishing Hours back from the long armer. Now I have to decide on a binding and get it done.
Annie's quilt is still bundled up by my machine waiting for me to get back to it and get it quilted.
I have collected a couple of projects to do along the way. Someone from church has asked me to complete a banner that their late mother had started for the church. It is fairly simple. I got the two borders on it today. Now to pin it and quilt it.
I also volunteered to put together one of the charity quilts from the Blocks our Patchwork group have been working on. Today we I forgot that I had said I would make some banners for a christian group called Chrysalis. I was reminded today so had better get them done too!
Linking up with WIP Wednesday, WIPs on Wednesday and Let's Bee Social