Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunday Stash Report

I started and finished another quilt this week. It wasn't one that I had planned to make but I made it on inspiration and it was great to get it done so quickly.

I wrote about this quilt in WIP Wednesday already but here are the photos again.





The quilt measured 130cm x 130cm with a pieced backing as well. I loved the way it turned out. I called it Another Cat Quilt

It was my only finish for the week and no purchases.

Stats from Weeks 14

                 Fabric used            4.00m

                 Fabric added           0.00m


Year to Date
                 Fabric used         33.37m
                 Fabric added       19.17m
Net Used                             +14.20m  

Linking up with Patchwork Times



4 comments:

  1. What a fun quilt with a great back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The recipient is going to love this! I really like the pieced back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very bright and fun. Some little boy is going to be ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete