Sunday, April 27, 2014

sunday stash report - nothing to report

I haven't had a finish this week. The quilt top for Not So Sombre Stars is done but the back isn't. Its going to be a scrappy one incorporating signature squares so it will be a while. I wasn't going to let people take their fabric squares home... was going to make them do them there on the spot with me but I'm a softie. Handed people squares and they were all... oh I don't know what to write. I'll have to think about it... um ahh ...ohhh so I weakened and let them keep their squares and I will have to chase them up and get them back. So it is going to take me a while to get that done. 

Haven't been into a fabric shop this week so I haven't had any additions either so that is good. 

My stats therefore remain the same as last week

Year to Date Used       60.47
Year to Date added      38.31
Net Used                     22.16m


Linking up with Stash report on Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. We can't have a finish every week. You are in the process!
    Jaye
    artquiltmaker.com/blog

    ReplyDelete