Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Stash Report - On Time this week

I haven't had any finishes this week. I have been working hard on Not So Sombre Stars but its a long way from done. I did a bit more work on my Disappearing into the Blue quilt but its not done either. I did contribute to the making of the Sunflower Wall hanging from our group and it is done but since nothing in it came from my stash...  it doesn't count. I do have some nice pictures of it. Dawn did a marvelous job on the quilting. I might have already shown you the pictures but whatever... nothing much else to show here so you get them again





 I was thinking that I had no additions this week either till I remembered a quick trip to Big W to buy a CD/radio player for our club rooms. I checked out their sewing stuff and found some black and white fat quarters... what was a girl to do... I got 4. Sigh. So that is .92m for the week. (They were only 46cm long.... as they had been cut 18". My stash report is in metres not inches as Australia is metric) I love the pineapple prints. One of the prints has a bit of red in it which is fine as I am going to have a few rows that include the touch of red. Thinking one of the borders or the binding (or both) might be red



Used this week 0
Added this week .92m


Year to Date Used       60.47
Year to Date added      38.31
Net Used                     22.16m

Linking up with Stash report on Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. Those are ALL awesome black and whites. They would've jumped into my cart as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunflower quilt - that border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou although I can't take any credit for fabric choices. I just sewed what was there :) I did design the label and was very pleased with that!

      Delete