Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Stash Report

Its been another nil all draw this week. No stash bought or used. Despite the fact that I went to the Brisbane Craft Fair I didn't buy any fabric. I did buy some thread, a pattern, buttons and cutters but NO fabric. So my numbers are the same as last week.


Used this week:                               0.00m

Added this week                              0.00m

Year to Date Used                       123.13m
Year to Date added                      90.82m
Net Used                                          32.31m

I have been making great progress on both my denim circles quilt, Jean's Jean Quilt and my applique project. I have made 56 4 circle blocks from the denim circles and added the fabric to the centres of 15. I have the 15 2 circle units made as well. 

I am working on the applique during the meetings I am attending from 8.30 AM till 8.30 PM the last 2 days and which go on till Wednesday so lots of progress there. I have completed 2 blocks and started a third.

Hope you are all making inroads to your stash as well

Linking up with Sunday Stash report @ Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment